Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Somehow, each Mother's Day, I always conclude the day reminiscing about the day's events. Today was no different. My memories of today will include

An aromatic, perfect cup of coffee with Husband first thing this morning...
Life Group (Sunday School for us old timers) with friends...
Worship and teaching with my corporate church...
Lunch with my in-laws...
An enjoyable and enteraining dance recital (Granddaughter was the finest, of course!)
A visit with my Granny...
Home again...

Husband and I thought we would have an uneventful day of naps and relaxation since we had all our children and grandchildren over last night to celebrate the mothers in our family. Instead, every moment was filled with relationships, communication, and sharing our lives with others that are dear to us.

I wouldn't want it any other way!

No comments: