Sunday, May 31, 2009

New

There is a great deal to look forward to this week. I begin my final class on Wednesday and I start a new job tomorrow. My new position is still at the credit union where I am already employed, but now, I will be in management at another location. This branch is literally two minutes from my home. I am almost giddy about it. I get to learn new things, still go to my class (at an inconvenient time), and most of all meet and work with new people.

As I mentally prepare to move from my current position and the people I have worked with for the last 14 months, I am praying that I have made some impact on them for the Kingdom. How can I be sure? I think that maybe I'll write each of them a note that clearly explains who I live for and how important it is for them to choose who or what they will serve in this life. Yes, that's what I'll do. Tonight I will begin praying about what precise words will be in each note and I will urge God to prepare their hearts to read my Love note.

Now, as for the new co-workers I will be seeing each day in the future, they are my new mission field. God has provided a spectacular opportunity and I am certain He will open doors for His Name to be magnified.

LORD, let me be Your light.

No comments: