Thursday, March 31, 2005

Questions

Here we are halfway through the week and it has been uneventful. I love uneventful. No car trouble, no backed up toilets, no mega arguments. Things like that usually happen when husband is gone, but not this week. The worst thing that has happened is that 14 dropped husband's phone in the toilet. Guess he'll have to get another when he returns. Oh well, I can handle that. Tomorrow I will be busily preparing to travel to Europe. Thank God for my mother who cares for my teens while I'm gone. She is really wonderful with them, and they adore her.

Here are a few questions I want to ponder as I travel and have a week of leisure. I hope I can find a few answers.

1. What does a healthy relationship with your inlaws look like?
2. Am I a good mother-in-law?
3. How can we make our 24 year marriage better (it is good, but I want fabulous!)?
4. Am I a good friend?
5. What makes a good friend?

See you next week, hopefully, with some pix from Catalonia!!

No comments: