Sunday, August 16, 2009

Random Thoughts

I just saw "Julie and Julia " and loved it! I delighted in everything from the scenes in Europe, to the adoration of Julia by her husband, to watching friends having a meal and sharing their lives with one another. Each of those scenes reminded me of special times in my own life that I hold dear.

I finished the last class of my undergraduate degree and made and A. I'm ecstatic to be finished. Will I ever go to school again? Maybe. I need to acclimate to my current schedule and activities before I can realistically consider more challenges.

I spent the day with my sister in law on Wednesday and had such a pleasurable day. We simply browsed at a few shops, lunched, and shared. She is truly a treasure to me. She is easy to be with and that is what I need, an uncomplicated relationship that is what it is.

I really want to begin reading for fun again this week. It's been a long time since I have read a novel. I have a book that has been on my nightstand for a while. My goal this week is to read at least one chapter a day.

No comments: