Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Almost Half Way

Here I am in the week before Spring Break, 2009. This is about the time in each semester when I am wondering what in the world I am doing. I'm tired, whiny, I have tests, projects, and reading to do and not much time to do it all. Work is easy but relentless. There just seems like there's not enough time to get it all done.

In this very moment what I require is a quiet corner, a deep breath, a word with my heavenly Father. The Sovereign's reminder that diligence is a virtue and that rest is sweeter after the frenzy of activity encourages me to plow through to the end of this week. One thing at a time, work on it, finish it, move on to the next.

Keep working, stay focused, do my best. Rest is coming. Persist.

PS. four more days till Husband returns.

No comments: