Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Changes

Why is it that change is so difficult? Shouldn't it be exciting and fun? What makes so many people stuck in their ways? Personally, I love change. Probably, some might say, waaay to much. I look forward to the adventure and thrill of something new. It could be as simple as painting a room that brings me pleasure. Or even just moving the furniture around the house. The change that is soon to come will be huge, and I relish the thought. Our local church is about to explode with spiritual as well as numerical growth and it will be wonderful. With pleasure, I anticipate learning from new people, stretching in my worship experience, knowing more of God.

OK you people who are thinking of digging in your heels and resisting change, let me encourage you with a few simple words. No one is ever stagnate in their relationship with the LORD. You already ARE changing daily. You must simply choose whether to move forward or be dragged away by the tide of comfortable complacency.

I choose forward change. YIPPEE!!!

No comments: