Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Silence is Golden

Silence. It's been a while since I have posted anything. I think there may be a couple of reasons for the silence.

First, sometimes I talk too much. So, in response to too much chatter, it is good for me to go on a fast of words, even to myself, which is essentially what this blog is, an exercise in personal expression.

Second, I really needed the time to take a break and not take myself too seriously. Could I really offer any insight that might shed light on this world? I have such a limited view of the events that surround me. "Lightbulb"!! Things that I experience and every little occurance in my world are not necessarily about me!

Silence is Golden? Another way to say it is, "experiencing life to the fullest with open ears and a teachable heart is worth a fortune!" Give me less of me and more of the valuable stuff, wisdom (ie Christ).

No comments: